On Friday night we had our annual Ladies Year End Function.
The theme this year was hospitality.
We were encouraged that evening to open our hearts and our homes to the 'strangers' in our lives in an effort to show people the love of our Saviour.
I was privileged enough to be seated at Madeleine's table.
She went through enormous effort to make the table special.
Many hours were spent hand making the decorations and table gifts.
I did another 'cake demo' this year and had great fun coming up with some new ideas for the evening.
This one was my favourite.
I have started playing around with sugar paste/fondant icing.
I was recently shown a Psalm 23 bracelet, I was so excited by it that I just had to make one.
I was able to share how to make this special piece of jewelry with the ladies.
**click on hug your baby today for the info on how to make the bracelet.**
We had a lady in our church give a talk on how to incorporate hospitality in our lives and then another two ladies gave demos.
Many of the ladies donated gifts for the evening and each lady went home with something special.
I went home that evening feeling very blessed to be part of such a warm and creative church.
For more photos from the evening, click on the link below.
No comments:
Post a Comment