Thursday, June 4, 2009

One tooth down...

As you know, Emily discovered her first loose tooth last week.
Well on Tuesday night, on the way to pick up Angus from the train station, she found that the tooth was now VERY loose.
I told her that when we got home, Daddy could pull it out for her - this got a firm NO THANKS from Emily.
The more she fiddled with the tooth the more loose it became, until finally I gave her a tissue to get a better a grip and out it came.
There was a little blood and a lot of giggling.
To say that she was excited would not be giving her mood justice.
She bounced around for a good half hour.
I am not sure what time she eventually fell asleep that night, but I am sure that when she did, she was still wearing that toothless smile on her face.
Stephen was most impressed with the commotion caused by the pulled tooth,
he decided he also needed one to come out.
Here he is trying to pull one out, he just could not understand why they would not budge.

No comments: