Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started on Saturday when my family took me out for lunch.


We had a lovely meal and Angus & I finished it off with the cake platter for dessert - yum!

Early Sunday morning, Emily could no longer contain her excitement and came bounding into the bedroom asking her dad if it was time yet? Off they sneaked to fetch the gifts they had hidden away. Emily had bought me the most beautiful necklace at the school's Mother's Day market.

I was further spoiled with a heart locket and my favourite chocolates!
Emily and Stephen had both made cards for me, Stephen was so sweet when he gave me the card that he made, he just beamed with excitement.
I feel so privileged to be the mom to such special kids. I love my little blessings so much!

1 comment:

"The Theaart's" said...

Like the necklace, and love the new hairstyle!
Thanks for the update.

Liesl