Well the holiday so far has been a housebound one. Having a contagious disease does not give a whole lot of outside play possibilities. But the kids have been great and have been playing imaginary games with each other, Emily the mermaid and Stephen the dinosaur :-)
Another holiday favourite has been the play dough. I knew Emily would enjoy it, but Stephen spent the one morning playing for alomost 3 hours - I did not know he could sit still for that long.
Emily created a range of creatures and then photographed them with her camera - of course.
Another holiday favourite has been the play dough. I knew Emily would enjoy it, but Stephen spent the one morning playing for alomost 3 hours - I did not know he could sit still for that long.
Emily created a range of creatures and then photographed them with her camera - of course.

1 comment:
you guys are so creative!!!
mm your vistor location link doesn't notice my views here in Belgium!
Post a Comment